Can I leave my vehicle’s scheduled service?
- As all manufacturers are different we would recommend that you have your vehicle serviced in line with the specific manufacturers recommendations. You will find this in your vehicle handbook. If you don’t have these details, please call and we would be pleased to advise.
Can your garage service and make & model?
- At RSB Autos we have factory trained technicians, who can service/repair any make or model of car, light van or 4×4.
How much will my service/repair cost?
- All servicing/repair costs vary from vehicle to vehicle; different oils, engine (petrol/diesel) etc. But be assured our prices will be very competitive, and we will not carry out any repairs unauthorised by you (the customer).
Can I bring my new car to you for repair/service or do I have to take it to the main dealer whilst it’s under warranty?
- Yes, servicing restrictions were lifted in 2004 by E.U. block exemption by the office of fair trading. In short, block exemption means any independant garage can service/repair your vehicle, provided it is carried out in line with the manufacturers guidelines.
Can I wait while you MOT vehicle?
- As long as you prebook your MOT you can wait with pleasure. It will take approximately 45-60 minutes to complete.
Can I bring my vehicle for electronic/management repairs?
- At RSB Autos we have the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment, and highly trained technicians,
so we can carry out these repairs efficciently.
Do you have a waiting area?
- We have a warm, child friendly waiting room if you prefer to wait for your vehicle to be repaired.
Can you pick my vehicle up?
- We can pick up your vehicle if it’s booked in with plenty of notice.